KE

Posted on May 17, 2022
Good

It comes with pretty good quantity and size for the price. I would say it's a decent quality product for damaged hair, but the black bean treatment I purchased alongside this has worked better. This probably would be a product I transition to when my hair feels less damaged and brittle.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Works well with the shampoo though i don't use this as consistently

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

smells like average conditioner, but its still refreshing so I like it . As usual i love all MES items

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love it.It softens and moisturizes my hair

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I used it together with the shampoo from the same line, just in case I like it, it is thick but not greasy, it leaves my hair very soft and manageable. It has a pleasant aroma.

6a91132d-7a18-4bc6-9633-75ca7bc30a2e
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought together with the shampoo and hair serum of the same brand .... I wait and hope that there will be an effect .. I drink vitamins in parallel ... a disaster with my hair .. more precisely, their absence after the "coronavirus"

a3a7f408-fe1a-44f3-b9fd-875b619aff1e
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Very good hair balm, excellent quality, natural composition, large bottle size, which ensures long-term use, good packaging. Gives good hydration, scalp is not irritated. I recommend.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Hair after clarification does not look good after every shampoo. Thanks to this ruler, the hair is simply gorgeous, I am very pleased with the result.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Well restores damaged, fluffy hair. The effect is cumulative, the hair after application is smooth and shiny. Large volume, economically consumed, enough for a long time.