KE

Posted on May 5, 2022

I want to say shortly this Korea .I love it.

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent Korean shampoo, as well as a conditioner from this company. They work perfectly in pairs. The packaging is strong and convenient. The color of the bottle is deep lilac. Shampoo washes fine hair well. The smell is perfumery, concentrated. I have been using Korean hair products for many years. Hair is thin, so it is not always easy to find products, but Koreans make good products, they work. The hair quality is perfect. Hair is well-groomed, clean, shiny, perfectly combed and smells good. This volume for a short haircut, to the shoulders, is enough for six months. I use Korean shampoo all the time.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Wow, this product is very, very large and the best thing is that it comes with a pump. My mother liked it a lot and I think it will last a few months because if it is large and of a good size, the quality is good and it smells very good, exactly fresh and berries to me. I like it a lot and my mother says that it leaves her hair soft and shiny. I think she would buy it again and so would I.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great shampoo for every day. I only buy this brand. Hair is silky and manageable after shampooing. It is used sparingly, just a drop for short hair, foams well, pleasant smell, suitable for sensitive scalp.

Auto-translated from Russian

Very large volume! Foams perfectly, the smell is pleasant, berry I liked it

0ce2a480-f889-42e3-98f4-c077c4d2bc23
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

I loved this Korean shampoo, the texture, the foam, and the smell is very nice

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

It is a very good shampoo for mature hair. Large size, very good quality, pleasant aroma, daily use and I am very happy.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Great shampoo foams and the hair is soft and shiny

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Cool shampoo! Hair is softer

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

So fragrant! It tastes fresh! easy to use