KE

4,572
1,137
BioResearcher
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This Aloe Vera is very good. I use it for sunburns, mild burns and mosquito bites. It cools the area and calms down itching. It smells good and is not too sticky (like lower quality products). I love that it's actually 99% Aloe Vera, as opposed to many other products that contain a lower concentration and are less beneficial to your skin. The package is good, you just flip the cap and squirt the amount of gel you want (no need to twist a cap with wet hands). It's also large, so it should last you for a while.

1b91c82a-2882-4794-8fc4-ca8390976a6b
c65bf32d-8813-4a78-83ef-382c7c0a88ce
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love it one of my favourites The best aloe vera gel that I have used. In my routine I put it in the fridge and I use it every day when I wake up and before I go to sleep it's very refreshing and gentle on the skin it smells nice and the size is fantastic

8bd384bf-f629-41f9-8988-bad7017423c4
Posted on May 26, 2022

I recommend buying this. The quality feels amazing. It smells pleasant. Feels refreshing and soothing. And the size of it is very generous compared to the price. I use it mostly as an after sun skin care. Packaging it’s convenient. I don’t think it will disrupt your skin care routine cuz the skin absorbs it immediately

d158f7ba-f9ab-43c4-9a06-0c651be98d9d
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I was sceptical about this gel not sure if it's pure aloe vera, but I did my research about the ingredients and decided to buy two for me and my sister, and I'm happy that I bought it, my sister has a sensitive skin and it suited her so perfectely, as for me I have a combination skin, but it didn't disappoint me I didn't have any break out or any bad reaction, just perfect.

2c7f0da1-bfd5-40c0-8b1c-ffa6fde47c30
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Im using this product as a moisturizer after washing my face morning and evening, its the only product that i hse as skin care nothing else.. it makes my skin smooth and my it minimize my pores.. it's very refreshing.. i love this Mill Creek Aloevera and its my second and last tube already.. need to purchase soon...

25d55a6b-38f4-431e-b586-1f415cd4c73e
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love applying Aloe vera gel in two steps to get all the water I can Skincare in order: Cleaning (always I wash my hands before) Cryotherapy (a bowl filled with icy water and dip your face in it for 30 seconds with fingers mildly dab your face (without a towel) Toner Aloe vera gel (1st time) with a massage Serums or treatments (hyaluronic acid serum am / pm, retinol pm only, collagen, etc) Aloe vera gel (2nd time) Moisturizer Sunscreen or oil (to block) I avoid hot showers (which I love) I drink four 16oz glasses of water (little by little). The 16oz glass is very useful to keep track (I fill 1 in the morning, 1 at 11, another one at 3pm and the last one at 7pm) Exfoliate once a week (always the same day to remember easily) With dry weather I use a humidifier at night I hope I haven’t forgotten anything If you like this review please give a thumbs up 👍 . Thank you!!!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I love this aloe vera moisturizer. It doesn't have a smell. The composition is gel. It doesn't feel sticky. My skin absorbs it quickly. It is great for my daily routine. The frequency of using it is twice a day. The package is beautiful. The size is good compared to the price. The quality is excellent.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Definitely to-go-to moisturising cream used from all ages in the household (baby to adults). It has a neutral smell (no fragrance), so it doesn’t bother my child. Yet, it is moisturising enough and dries quickly without leaving a sense of stickiness (we live in humid environment, hence it is important if it doesn’t have the sticky feel). I also use it on mossie bites for my child as well too, as a care balm. Definitely do get this!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This aloe vera is clear and practically odorless. In a convenient squeeze bottle, it is very high quality and can be used anywhere on the face and body as a daily moisturizer or part of your personal care routine. It feels cooling and refreshing when applied and is a great after sun or will tighten pouches under the eyes after sleepless nights. A must have in your personal care kit!