KE

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
Good

I like this product made with organic olive oil and other mostly organic oils. However, the product description does not indicate whether the Potassium Hydroxide would remain after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin. In comparison, other brands (like Dr Bronners and Dr Natural) do indicate none of the Potassium Hydroxide in their soap products would remain after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin. Potassium hydroxide is a stabilizer and as a thickening agent. It can irritate the nose and throat and inhaling it can irritate the lungs. Industry safety panel recommends minimizing its skin exposure.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

My first Castile Soap from this brand, and so far I love it. In the past, I used to buy Castile Soap from a major brand, and their soap was so drying on my skin that I only used Castile Soap for household cleaning, not for personal or skincare. This one is different; it lists oils in the ingredients, so it isn't drying. I have used it as a hand soap and I made my homemade shampoo with it.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This castile soap is unscented and is perfect to use alone by itself or for diluting your essential oils in to produce the soap that you want. This is a very good multipurpose soapp that can be used for your body or even as a hand soap. Castile soap is normally very watery and runny and not thick and viscous like some body washes, this is not a bad thing and in fact is what good castile soap is made of as its composition is made up of minimum ingredientsand is great for sensitive skin as it is gentle and cleansing. All in all a very good package of Castile Soap!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

It's a fairly thin liquid, which I don't mind. I chose unscented so I can use it for body and home. Easy enough to scent with a few drops of e.o. It doesn't leave detectable residue on my windows or counter tops. The quality is good and the price is fair. This size bottle will last me a while.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Easy to use. Good bottle size since it can be used in so many ways. Definitely economical and good for the environment. Ingredients used are beneficial for our hair and skin as well, without drying effects. Simple, pure and gentle way to keep clean. The texture of this product seems a little on the liquidy side, so whenever it is being pumped out for usage, press the pump gently.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

The price for this size is a great deal. I use it for hand and body soap. The ingredients are clean and mild on skin. Appropriate for all ages. I like that you can dilute this product and make it last a long time

837aa568-60fc-4c8a-9b66-b45bd987605e
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Although this is a very know product through the media, it was my first time actually using it. Very interesting indeed, but i cannot atest the quality in a useful manner, sorry. I purchase the unscented type and it is gentle to the skin. Now, the size for the price is right and i see myself using untill the end. I will try the lavander scent in the future.

i am into castille soaps, and i think this is a good quality. it’s perfect for me, because there’s no scent or added fragrances, so it’s gentle and good for sensitive skin types. the bottle size is large, with the packaging container having a useful pouring spout on top

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Castile soap from organic ingredients. Quite liquid, but rather concentrated. I dilute with water (1:1 ratio) and use in the foaming dispenser as a hand or body wash. This makes it last much longer. Hope my review was helpful.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I bought this for daily use. It’s size makes it way cheaper than what I can buy in the shops nearby and it is very nice quality. I wanted to buy a scented one but it was out of stock. Actually having no smell is nice as well.