KE

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I’ve tried the citrusy version and this one and I would say both smell great and do the job in detangling the hair. This one is a little more moisturising than the citrusy one, so one is more suitable for dryer hair style whilst the latter one more for oilier hair.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

My hair was dry and I could see that something was wrong, but no product really helped. This feels different from normal conditioners from the first was, having a silkier feel and making my hair super soft and shiny. Amazing product. it has very beautiful scent and it's suitable for all ages

Posted on May 15, 2022

Bought it because I like the other shampoo and conditioner from this brand. And I like a refreshing scent of mint in my hair products. The composition is supposed to balance your scalp and hair, be good for a sensitive skin and ok for a frequent use. It actually made my hair a bit electric, and it not the nicest feeling.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This works well hand in hand with the same brand shampoo. If you prefer to not have any after-scent of sweet lollyish fragrance you could choose another in the range from mild by nature, but I don't mind the fragrance and you just need to rinse it out more if it smells too sweet for you.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I have used Mild by Nature for years. It’s shampoo and conditioner suit my hair. I felt cleaned and refreshed after use. The only complaint is the stock availability. Could Mild by Nature offer bigger package or refill package?

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I really like this shampoo i like the smell of it and the way my hair looks after using it with the conditioner it’s makes my hair soft and hydrated and it’s cg approved!!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Good. Hair is smooth but not oily after using. Though I’m not sure pomegranate has fragrance like this one, the smell is not overwhelming.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is great! I am prone to dandruffs and haven't had any at all with this. Only thing I wish they'd change is to add a pump! I always pour out a little too much ):

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Smells good and performs better than your usual conditioners. At this price point I think it’s tough to find something that will beat this affordability. My hair is definitely less frizzy after using this