KE

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Wow the new shower gel is perfect, I love the fragrance of lemongrass (like citrus) which is fresh and awesome for summer period, the size is big, that packaging I don't like, so I poured over to bottle with pump. The compositions give gentle wash, thus it's good even for sensitive skin.

5b2f83fd-8395-4c82-82ed-49240f372740
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I really like it! Scent: is nice but i would prefer lavender and vanilla more than this. Size is enough for a month, quality is great and gently cleans. I use everyday Cause No side effects to my skin, i feel it gives my skin a slight moisturizing, no dry.

f98324cd-c4fe-40c2-8c5a-bd812fdd9d95
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

4c8f925d-5720-4f7e-9bb1-81ac21bd0e1b
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I always look out for clean ingredients and free of Sulfates, Parabens or Phthalates in my Body wash. Which means no artificial fragrant! I read some reviews saying smell will vanish soon, but if you want clean ingredients that's what you get :-) It lathers well, thick clear gel consistency, and soothing mild fragrant body wash. It cleans well, and I feel good after the shower. Don't hesitate, buy this and give it a try. Hope this helps some one who is undecided and want to try.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

My favorite soap! It’s moisturizing, which for me is a big deal because I deal with dry and sensitive skin, and a dry climate... not the best combo! I follow up post shower/bath with lotion for the best feelong for my skin that is affordable. The scent is wonderful and not overpowering. My 5 yr old son also loves it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Smells great! A nice hydrating body wash, my skin did not feel dry afterward. The size is generous and easy to open and use. I will re-purchase this one or maybe a different scent. But this should last a long time!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Nice body wash, smells good. Goes well with my sensitive skin, makes it gentle and soft but after shower I always apply some nice body lotion, works well with it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Will definitely buy this body wash again. I love the scent and how sudsy it gets. Calms my mind down after a long day with the lavender and chamomile. Nice size bottle for the price too.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I live the fact that this lathers well and it ckeans my skin good.. love the smell too.. I'm very satisfied with this product. 😀