KE

Posted on Dec 19, 2021
Good

I tryed it after shampoo of the same brand, but I wouldn’t say it moisturize enouth my hair. I still have to use special foam while drying, to make my hair look silky and shine. But I really like that this conditioner (and shampoo) are naturally made without all these chemical parabens and addictives!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I use it with Mild By Nature, Acai Berry Moisturizing Shampoo. But this product is good alone. The only thing I don't enjoy that much is the smell, it is candy sweet, a bit over for me.

89ebf6df-2948-4a2e-ac52-4e6113c9e319
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I got this and the shampoo, and I must say the Shampoo is amazing. Conditioner is so and so, does its job but don't expect a feel moisturising effect or something. it's more for oily hair all in all! scent is nice and not very strong, but sort of acai'ish.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have thinning curly/frizzy hair. I would say this pretty decent for a natural conditioner. It didn’t feel slimy but made my hair feel soft still. The smell isn’t bad either… not too overwhelming and too earthy. I bought the sample size this time, and I will more than likely by the full size. Seems like it would be a good daily or every other day conditioner

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It moisturizes tthe hair well and it smells nice like berry! It doesn't cause much any itch though I have sensitive skin. The size is huge and texture thick so it does last us for a very long time!!! I'm not sure what extra benefit it does to my hair as it feels like the same after my hair is dry. But I like the natural ingredients in this conditioner.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Also was curious about this one because I love a lemon scent variation from this line. With this composition your sensitive scalp skin and lifeless hair should benefit from great moisturizing and soothing effect. It actually made my hair a bit to heavy, so I will keep buying lemon version.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It smells amazing and it works wonder on dry hair or color treated hair and doesn’t make the hair greasy .. my scalp accepted it too that’s amazing and its perfect moisturizer

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I found this to be a really nice conditioner! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling very soft. I have thicker, curly hair so this definitely works for us!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Love this conditioner. It smells really good and make my hair feel soft. Needed to switch products because my previous ones were making my scalp too dry. This seems much better.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This product when used with the shampoo is amazing at retaining moisture in my hair! For a super affordable and effective shampoo/conditioner this one is amazing and my go to. Always leaves my hair hydrated and soft