KE

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Amazing scent

It’s a super moisturizing leave in with an amazing (not strong or annoying)fruity scent, I liked how it gave me that slip while detangling and I really loved how it left my 3a/b hair moisturized for a week ( it is curly but I put it a bun instead of styling it) Little bit goes a long way and I“ll repurchase it I guess. Thumbs up if you find my review informative 🤎 جميل جدا وساعد في ترطيب شعري الكيرلي حتى لو مش عاملاه ستايلنج ويقعد لفترة طويلة مترطب وريحته تجنن 🤎

67817393-054b-44db-bb6f-1635fae11b13
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

First time trying out this brand and product since I have curly hair, the texture is thick and smells like honey and raspberries or strawberries it's sweet so i'm excited on how my hair is gonna smell when using it. Once using it i'll comeback with updates for sure (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

8e77374f-f931-49a5-8132-25c639bcabbf
98bb20be-3bc6-4499-a862-0b01a6c0dae3

I really love the scent! So sweet with a hint of fruit but not overpowering. I have 3B curly hair and use it for CGM (curly girl method) styling. The product is nice to use on wet hair, makes it softer and easier to manage, it's also good to refresh your curls the next day after washing your hair (I make my hair slightly wet, and use it). I recommend applying some styling gel on top. Never made my hair greasy. As you only need a small amount, this bottle will last for a long time, years, if your hair is short or medium length. Please upvote my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

The leave in is somehow transparent, light and almodt jelly-like (think of Knot Today from Kinky curly). This texture allows it to really penetrate and "hold" into the hair, giving it instantly a wonderful and durable hydration. As the butter from the same, it has impressed me and will for sure buy it again!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

😳 smell is amazing 😍 but it looks very small but beautiful and I hope it helps me with my dry 4c hair. will post a follow up to let you know how it handles my hair. fast delivery. thanx heaps

fb639197-87ce-46cc-9eaf-9eafde8c8798
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love this leave-in conditioner on my low porosity hair. The scent is a little strong but it still has a nice tropical scent. The leave-in conditioner lasts a long time and it’s bottled with a top that locks so it’s easy to travel with. Moisturizing and a great dentangler!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The smell is soo nice, I can’t wait to use this product on my curls; the size of the bottle it’s pretty big and it’s a thick product so I’m looking forward to it, the scent of the leave in is not overbearing cuz I can’t handle strong scents.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This leave in is everything. Love it and it's the only thing that leaves my hair very soft and silky after. My curls are hydrated, I just need to make sure to find a good combo gel with it after I use it. Smells great, scented nicely and not too strong. This is my second bottle.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The scent & quality is soooo good! This is definitely a light product; I use it to refresh my hair & is perfect if you like layering products. I love the ingredients & the size for the price is worth it. Just know this doesn't deeply moisturize, its not a heavy cream like I was thinking. Detangles well & doesn't irritate my scalp.

Posted on May 13, 2022

The scent in this leave in is unbelievable! Smells so so good and also it absorbs into the hair very quickly! I am loving this leave in so much and the size is very big too! Will last you a while.

3a544f81-3604-464f-9383-d359a49aa70d