KE

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

First of all, this is a mask thet helps me fall asleep in less than 10 minutes. A nice camommile scent is relaxing together with the heating sensation on the eyes. I use it once in a week as I want to prolonge the pleasure of using these masks. I wanted to buy more but they are out of stock now, for a while. The size is perfect for any face. No irritations occured, so this mask is well tollerated by sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I have tried these masks twice, once i got the chamomile scent and the other the rose one. I much preferred the rose scent, it was more relaxing for me and enjoyed it much more. i had one patch that was not warming up but in general these masks are great maybe slightly pricy for what if offers.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I make sure I never run out of these! It’s a great quick solution for tired eyes. I also take them with me on flights.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

They work well for dry, sensitive and red eyes. Very soothing and gentle camille scent that makes you sleepy. The warm is enough and lasts for about 30 minutes. The quality is good. I would recommend to buy, the price is nice and you get 12 individual packets.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

my best purchase! it really helps me with my sleep- I don't know if it the gentle chamomile sent, the heating effect or combination of both. I totally recommend

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Have to put on eyes fast, because i think it reacts with air and starts to warm up immediately. Nice feeling and slight camommile aroma. Works around ~15 min.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Amazing eye steam masks! Each mask is individually wrapped. Scent is nice and sweet, but not overpowering. Recommend!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Easy to use. Warm for about 20 minutes, with nice chamomile smell.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Very good eye mask. Very soft skin after use . It is highly recommended

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Works as expected. It worms up pretty quickly and stays worm for a while.