KE
4.5

4.5
GYMNADZ
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I love the Mega food range and this is another stella product. I love the addition of ginger and pepper extract for calming the digestion and getting the best out of the product. I like to use it with omega 3 to really work on lowering the inflammation. Lowering your inflammation can help you with joint pain and your overall health. great quality ingredients and good for all ages as its easy to consume being a tasty gummy.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I'm really happy with this organic product since it can really help with my inflammation in my joints. The packaging and ingredients are of high quality. The top is also child proof against children. I definitely recommend this product if you want to improve your health and quality of life! The taste is amazing and would definitely buy it again.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I've been on my feet a lot and feeling the pain of inflammation. I can't say that this product was the answer since I've done a number of things to mitigate the pain. But, they do taste good, so it's an easy addition.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

The product arrived right away and it is fresh! IHerb is comparatively the best online supplement company that I have used. IHerb, you have a new customer for life!!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I am glad to have found a good source of easy turmeric. Fresh turmeric is wonderful, but not always available. These are tangy and tasty and I believe effective for easing inflammation. I like the Mega Foods brand, Food is Better!

Posted on Dec 19, 2022
1,894

Great taste. Gummies are the best. High quality ingredients. Turmeric has many health benefits. Nice size for the price. Easy to read packaging. I have ordered the other supplements offered from this brand. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I LOVE these Turmeric gummies. The flavor is much better than most others, and they seem to be working great. Also, Iherb is a GREAT company and they always ship the product immediately, and we received them quickly. KUDOS to Iherb. Thanks! :)

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Just started to take it a couple weeks ago but the taste is good.

aabce929-eb4c-4040-90d3-642ae95dec05
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Loaded with tumeric. My favorite! Flavor is good and nutrition is what I was looking for. I will buy again!