KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Kind of big. There is a distinct turmeric flavor, but that goes away as soon as I swallow it. I can tell that it helps me with my inflammation because pain goes down significantly when I take it as my holistic doctor recommends. This is my third bottle, so you know I like it.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Definitely recommend it for everyone! it has amazing ingredients with powerful anti inflammatory action which our first enemy!! I took it for gut's inflammation and it worked amazingly !! I took 2 tablets 3 times a day, I know it is high dose, but if the inflammation is strong you need to take such high dose for 5 days and then reduce it . Also I took frankincense essential oil. It helped me to avoid antibiotic, which will damage my gut microbiome!

At my age I find not all Turmeric is made equal. MegaFood Turmeric Curcumin Extra Strength is made with Bioperine & Vitamin C as ingredients. One of the many benefits of Turmeric is that can increase the antioxidant capacity of the body. In studies, "Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and may help fight various degenerative processes in your brain." Quality of this brand helped with inflammation and improved joint pain.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

I have used this product for several reasons regarding the benefits like detox the body and it helps immune system, the quality is high , and it's organic

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Best value for strength. Helps with joint paint and inflamation. Works really well. If you are a female who suffers from anemia don't take a few days before menstruation.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

An antioxidant of high quality; since it's very good for joints and fighting inflammations, I usually take it regularly during summer and winter time.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

First time ever trying this product so I have not been using it long enough to give feedback on results however this brand is wonderful and I have no doubt that it will be great!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and have been using this product for a while. It helps reduce my inflammation and I don't get as much flare-ups as before.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Very good. Can feel the difference. Was worried as i used to have pure turmeric and concerned if this would have similar results but so far i feel good