KE

Eddie
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I love Medix 5.5 as a body moisturizer. The Bulgarian Rose cream smells amazing. I don't wear perfume, so this works great for a subtle scent. If you love smelling like roses with soft skin all day, then this is great. The ingredients list is quite nice especially since I'm allergic to so many ingredients (citrus fruits, ginger family, colorants, various plant extracts, and sadly, parabens), this cream is full of great actives without irritating my skin. I am not sure if I would use it on my face though. I have different dedicated creams for that. I would assume it would be fine to use on the face, however.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I like the smell and packaging very much. hygienic pump and generous size. the scent is good for me because I enjoy products that are rose scented. might be a little strong for some and it lingers. taken a star off because it stings upon application. as for results, too soon to judge.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great moisturizer! I use it mostly on my face, and it stings a little in the beginning but then my skin feels hydrated for a long time afterwards. The price is very reasonable as well for a bottle of this size. The rose smell is nice as well.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I’ve started using it a few weeks agit and after the first use I notice the crepey skin on n’y stomach looked better. Purchased two more bottles, fingers crossed 🤞🏽

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I totally love the smell and the texture of the cream, can be used both on the face as well as the hands. Smell is delicious.

OlgaGerts
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

It is a wonderful lotion but personally I did not like the sent - powerful old-fashioned rose that lingers on the skin. It is light and will not work for extra dry skin. Sinks in fast.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Smells good. The bottle is nice too. I love it.

64030281-369a-422e-8cec-adc1182cecf8
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Nice rose smell, very light cream!!! Not very helpful vor very dry skin, although perfect for sumner!!!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Handy pump dispencer and good sized bottle. Hydrates nicely. I had read the reviews and knew that the rose scent was quite strong - and it is very strong. Not unpleasant but quite overpowering.