KE

Posted on Feb 14, 2022
Love it!!

Love this stuff for pain in my hips. I apply it every night before going to bed Helps me sleep easy and pain free all through the night. Also works wonders on leg cramps! Unscented, for the most part. I’m very sensitive to smells, so if it was strong scented, I would not use it. Great homeopathic quality!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Excellent! I have no idea how this stuff works, but it's great for calf cramps and shin splints. Just apply a decent sized dollop to the affected area, massage it in, and cover with clothes or a wrap. Works great! Also, it's neither smelly nor greasy. Impressive product - Very highly recommended!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I use an Arnica cream on my stiff knee and an old arm injury. It makes a big difference to alleviate pain and swelling. This brand makes a larger size at an affordable price. It goes on smoothly and has no sticky feel that comes with some creams high in glycerin. I'd highly recommend it.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I work in physical therapy and recently suffered a vertebral compression fracture that was quite painful. Using T-Relief on the tender area 3 times a day helped so much. I have sensitive skin and can't use topical products with a strong heating/cooling effect, but this one is very gentle and has no discernable scent. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 6, 2022

A very good plant based Homeopathic cream having Arnica to reduce pain in muscles and joints. This organic cream is safe to use for reducing inflammation and muscle pain

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I've tried this red label and the green 'arthritis' label. I liked this better. My knees pain was significantly reduced after the cream was massaged in. I used this on my fingers joints as well. Really work well in reducing pain and stiffness.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have been using this cream for a few years now to slow down arthritis . Works great to reduce inflammation, swelling and relieve pain. Stops joint deformities if used as soon as you feel the first signs of arthritis .

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I've just received my 2nd jar. I use this product for back, neck, knee, and foot pain daily with good results. I recommend it to others. It has a mild, therapeutic scent. This is a quality, reputable product.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I did not expect a cream to have instant effect, and i've bought another one for a friend with arthritis. Being prone to muscle ache on my shoulders this provided surprising instant relief. Great for when you dont always have time to go for a massage.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I use it on my arthritic joints. Good for pain relief. It is not greasy and seems to absorb into skin well. There is not a perceptible scent.