KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

My age is 69 and I suffer from arthritis and often have a hard time walking and sleeping due to pain. I switch between this and their other arthritis product and I find both to be a benefit. I feel an improvement in my pain level after using this cream. I work on my diet as well, to eliminate foods that cause inflamation.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

My husband has arthritis in his hands and fingers. I bought this product back in 2019, and he has been using it ever since. He has noticed an improvement in his pain since using this cream regularly. The quality of this brand is the best we have found on the market.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I use this for bruises and any kind of joint soreness and I usually notice a difference in a very short time. So nice to have relief without side effects!!!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

The packaging and delivery is superb. The Arnica is a god-send product giving me much needed pain relief from arthritis. A must have for anyone in pain!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very good quality, healthy ingredient and good for your skin, hair and nails! Age composition package benefit improvement effect diet knee deficiencies taste size use scent scalp sensitive moisture

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Good efficiency, I dont need to use long time, one or two Times enough and I don't feel pain again. Good quality, composition is great.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I've always heard that Arnica is a great NATURAL pain relieving cream. It really works for my arthritic thumb. IHerb has the best price.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

High Quality natural ingredients and a fantastic choice if you have arthritis or sports injuries. I use this for tendonitis in both knees and it has helped tremendously! Best if used in the morning and evenings for best results and stay consistent with use.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This works great for me. I also have used other creams and gels which also help, along with consuming curcumin gummies daily, which really help reduce inflammation and therefore pain.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This is a natural product with safe ingredients, which I always look for. I know the brand has a very good quality. Indicated most of all for adults (all ages) with arthritis. But I expected better and faster results as a pain relief cream. I didn't really notice much of a difference before and after using it. Maybe I need a different type of joint pain cream.