KE

Posted on Mar 4, 2022
ממש אוהבת!

Love it!! very high quality for sure, it helped my skin a lot, I think it's good fo every age because it is very moisturizing and gentle ! One of the best Teatree masks(:

2bc964e8-f4ef-4f77-be4b-7870d61ff87e
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This is one of the first sheet masks i've tried years ago when i started my obsession with K-beauty! The packaging is cute, size of sheet is good, fits well on the face. The smell is very fresh and not annoying while using it. It leaves skin moisturized and soft. Good for all ages with acne prone skin. I will never not recommend this mask!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This really helps calm down my acne! It's my go-to when I have breakouts. The scent isn't too strong, but I personally find it very calming.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Love teatree whenever my skin is being stubbornly red and irritated. This cute packaging edition was hard to resist. A good quick fix to soothe and calm breakouts and redness.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I used it once so I can't tell about its long term effect. I loved it as it didn't irritate my sensitive skin, has a weak scent, and it moisturizes the skin overnight so you wake up with a glowing skin🤗

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It’s a cute packaging and a good mask. My skin feels much more hydrated after using the product. It is also easy to use. Recommend!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It’s a cute packaging and a good mask. My skin feels much more hydrated after using the product. It is also easy to use, just put it your face while watching tv.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Teatree is a healing and disinfecting oil, so I think this mask would have those effects. So I am happy ho have tried it. The quantity is good, since there are even leftovers so if you have a mask sheet you can make another mask of the remaining liquid.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It’s a cute packaging and a good mask, although I think it’s nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to sheet masks, it was a nice experience :)