KE

Posted on May 7, 2022
The Best !

for my age of 25 after 1 month of using it the best essence i’ve ever tried! it leaves the skin so smooth and plumped!it’s very light scented and the texture is beautiful which is nice for my sensitive skin .i use it before my moisturizer and it’s great for hot season as well.it’s got decent size the packaging it quite lovely and it’s a good quality product

7fa82ae3-660f-4d14-b82d-7668b82a7ffe
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

It's a lovely essence, that bubbles upon application. It's hydrating and a little goes a long way. It layers well with the rest of my skincare, and I'm so glad I found it. All the ingredients seem amazing, and can't wait to see what it does for my skin in the long run.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Omg , so unusual. Very light texture . When you put on ur face , serum changed into bubbles, but very fast absorbed. Face looking very bright and healthy. Very big , nice bottle !

a56022df-9157-43b9-8dbc-a92a96c7fb4b
Posted on May 31, 2022

I am in love, moisturizes my skin and give it nice glow. After applying, spread evenly and leave it to bubble. The rest to rub into skin. A bit sticky feeling will disappear shortly

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

it's a great product. I never used something like this. When you apply on dry skin emulsion become like a foam. It moistures the skin pretty good so you don't even need any moisturiser after.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Very interesting bubbling structure, using it in the evening after clening mask routine. Makes skin very soft, very recommended for dry and dull skin. You will see the results.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Leaves my skin bright n glowing throughout the day. Just dont like that a little bit of the product leaka out of the nozzle after every use

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Needs some time to get absorbed,but works great. Better for cold season.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

work great for all skin types but an oily one, can be used without cream