KE

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have dark under eyes and I was really hoping the eye patch works. I was surprise to see clear differences after only put it three times. I am very impressed and it works 💪

73e63f5c-3084-42a8-a7c6-8ce0f3ed0716
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I love htese- good wuality, easy to use, have benefits for my eye area.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

The best patches , will be buy again!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great eye patch. So helpful

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love it and order it again

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I highly recommend it

Auto-translated from Russian

The patches are made of non-transparent hydrogel, thin, soft, but durable. They are not the largest in size, but they are enough to cover the entire area under the eyes and part of the cheekbone. The essence of MEDI-PEEL Hyaluron Cica Peptide 9 Ampoule Eye Patch is very thick, does not flow, looks like a transparent soft jelly. After the patches, the skin immediately becomes denser, dryness disappears, swelling is relieved. Patches are an additional care for the skin around the eyes, they do not replace the cream, so after the patches you need to apply a cream for the skin around the eyes>

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The patches are in the serum, they lie completely in it. They remove puffiness, moisturize our delicate skin around the eyes, do not slip, dry out in 20-25 minutes. I apply on clean skin of the face, or rather below the lower eyelid. I store the patches in a cool place, so after application it cools the skin very pleasantly. I apply if necessary, either in the morning or in the evening and not every day. I keep it on my face until it dries completely, then I remove it. Soaked patches dry out, and the contents are quickly absorbed. The skin becomes very smooth and soft, there is no feeling of tightness.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I did not see the difference between these and other patches of the same company. Does the job, good size. The upper patches are well fixed, do not slip, but those below already have to be corrected) but this is not critical! pleasant to the skin, do not cause allergies. store in the refrigerator) invigorate in the morning)

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Auto-translated from German

My very favorite eye pads! My eye skin is very sensitive, and I often get irritation and redness in this area. These eye pads donate a lot of moisture, the sensitive area is not irritated, but smoothed and wrinkles are filled. After these pads I don't need any cream either.