KE

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

it feels so good on! also you only need a very little because it spreads so nicely and I have no doubt in my mind knowing this brand that this is going to help so much don't hesitate if you're debating because the ingredients are all amazing and to get it at this price is unbelievable

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Actully I just love Medi peel . Again they made one of the Best eye cream . Very gentle texture , suits for sensitive skin . No any scent . I use at night mostly . Moring eyes looking Very fresh . Good amount of size .

Nice eye cream. It feels like reduces some winkles around the eyes. Medi-Peel is a trustworthy brand that I buy facial products from. Its very nice that iHerb carry this brand. Blessings to iHerb, a great online company.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

The cream has almost no smell, fragrances at a minimum. It's very pleasing. Neutral, nude pleasant aroma The consistency of the cream. Well, honor, solid 4. Not thick and thank God not dense. The usual consistency is slightly more nutritious than the average cream.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is my second purchase of this eye cream and it is became my favourite for the day routine. The texture is wonderful, well moisturize good for all season , the size is big enough, for all age . I

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

All products that I have used from this brad are excellent quality and this eye cream is not disappointing as well. Light texture, pleasant scent, visible moisturizing effect.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I really like Medi Peel products! this one seems to be good for me, nice scent and the texture is very good. it seems like a good value for money.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Very good cream well moisturizes the skin around the eyes is quickly absorbed and not heavy. I really liked it.

75daef97-7540-4554-940b-eca71877fbac
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Good smooth texture do it’s easy to apply. Skin absorbs good, no flaking.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great product. Great for facial skin. fair price. I will buy it again.