KE

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Omg , it ia just Holly grail ! Best cream for irritted skin . Remove redness , irritation . Skin looking glowing and healthy . No parfume scent . So much good suits for sensitive skin .

15c94a77-53da-4739-83f0-a749a06d2d79
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Nice smell. The cream is quite thick and for oily skin it feels sticky on the face and won’t absorbed. So I use it only for neck and on my I really like how moisturize my skin.

very good product, perfect hydration, neutral odour . ideal for the skin after peeling, laser . not for oily skin

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Good for sensitive skin and it moisturize the skin. Ingredients composition is excellent. Packaged is good.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great quality and price. Thank you iherb!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The cream is aimed at deep moisturizing the skin, has a pronounced soothing effect, accelerates the healing and tissue regeneration processes. The cream is distinguished by the richest composition, which contains 6 different types of derivatives from Centella Asiatica and 50 types of herbs, it perfectly manifests itself on sensitive and irritated skin. Relieves itching and inflammation, eliminates redness and promotes healing of acne. It has an antibacterial effect, strengthens the protective functions of the skin and neutralizes the aggressive effect of external physical and chemical factors on the skin. It is able to retain the necessary level of moisture in the epidermis and prevents dehydration of the skin. I love all cosmetics from Medi-Peel 👍

b0a9cc53-5124-4db1-ad88-6aa20910582b
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Super moisturizing, my combo skin is grateful every morning after using this cream at night! Light texture but after the restriction the skin is exactly moisturized! The smell is pleasant, maybe someone will not come in, but I like it, not a piece. The packaging looks expensive. It is comfortable to use, I take it out of the jar with a spatula (alas, it is not included in the kit).

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Do not know where to start praising. I'll start with the texture. Not too heavy and not too light just the right amount. Provides lots of moisture that lasts all day. This is the only thing this cream does and it does it perfectly. Cream without silicones. A critical point for me. Good for both day and night. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Nice mix. Feels oily at first but quickly absorbs into the skin. I use it after peeling, it relieves redness well and soothes. I definitely recommend for this purpose.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

The Medi-peel brand is one of my favorites and this cream is extraordinary! Good composition with actives such as hyaluronic acid, centella asiatica and baobab. Deeply hydrates the skin, has a pronounced calming effect, accelerates tissue healing and regeneration. I've been wanting to buy this product for a while and I bought it here because the price was very attractive. Arrived in Brazil SP in 5 days. I recommend!