KE

iReeRee
Posted on May 28, 2022

The taste is great & I love that it’s ready, size of the product is convenient good packaging the quality of ingredients & composition is great & has benefits good to use in ur diet, recipe : open and pour in pan per serving measure, and cook for 15 min low heat 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This chana masala has deep flavor and good amount of spice. Perfect for whipping up quick meal with rice. Just wish it wasn't always sold out. iHerb, please stock more of this!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I don't tolerate spicy food as well as I used to do, so now I buy only milder curries. This one is pretty mild, even for my standards, and although tasty, it just lacks "punch". I added it to some basmati rice and, even if I did enjoy the mix, at the end I had to add something else because the chana wasn't enough, neither by amount nor by flavor. Not a bad product, so I will probably try some of the other offers to see if they are more "intense".

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

although the pack recommends to heat it in the pack its best to empty it in a dish before heating very tasty and recommended

Posted on May 19, 2022

healthy ingredients, tasted great, easy to cook using microwave, quite filling for its size, just a tad pricey

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Delicious comfort food. Love the it doesn't taste too bland, it's packed with flavor.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is very good for quick, but very tasty lunch 😊 easy to make😊 because I'm not vegan, I just add some chicken

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

More of the ready made indian dish,rich in onions tomatoes and chickpeas.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Taste is good, no overwhelming, but the amount is quite small for the price