KE

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought these multivitamin gummies multiple times for my children. My kids eat very little animal protein, so we decided to support their system with a course of multivitamins while we transition them on healthy diet. They love the taste, the texture and bright colors. It boost kids immune system, they feel energetic and upbeat.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Good flavour and sweet taste for Baby. Good price and good quality of all ingredients🙏 I use only 1 per day for 1.10 year age baby . This size best for long time. Normally package.

Posted on May 27, 2022

My kids just love it so much , I am happy they like it Taste yum based on my kids happiness

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

My kids loved! They do not forget to have their gummy after breakfast in the morning. This is the ideal supplement for children.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I will buy it again and again

947d73bd-1977-4849-a964-749b1a3aa93f
Posted on May 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

According to my expectations, very excellent, great taste, the size is suitable for the price, and the quality of the ingredients is useful for children. The use is easy and the packaging is tightly closed

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

during the shortage period on the site I ordered this option. the children accepted it with pleasure. winter is in full swing, my kids are doing great so far. do not get sick

Posted on May 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It eats deliciously. I also tried it, but it tasted delicious gummy. I'm happy when it comes to adding nutrition to my unbalanced son. However, the texture is messy, so I think it's easy to get into the groove of the teeth.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is excellent. Taste 😍. Benefits 💯 Age for children is what you need.

8be500a2-7697-42f2-a000-1432e701395c