KE

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Excellent! Works great for energy!

These are easy to take, good size capsules. The dosage is only two a day so easy to remember. At first when I took them I felt a warming sensation and had some Insomnia but after getting used to them I had good energy and good sleep. I did notice some weight loss as well. So happy with that and that I finally found something to help with losing weight. The ingredients seem to help with the white bean and green tea. I’ve never tried anything with white bean so that is good it helps. Not a bad supply for the cost as well. Inexpensive compared to some brands on other web sites.

9ec8235e-9a69-4faf-8bac-76ecb960dd37
1fbce5a9-e714-4948-9fcd-a6d1dfdabea5
dbfb7826-3b60-4edd-b2fa-7bcdf1f3c90a
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I recommend it! I've been taking two capsules before breakfast for several days now and I feel I'm not as hungry as I was before and I'm having less cravings! I'm actually losing weight! (Capsules don't replace a healthy nutrition!!)

Posted on May 4, 2022

I think I started this product about 2years ago I'm 66 and I think it's the reason at this age it helps with my energy and a waistline and flat belly! I don't want to take it out of my daily routine....I love it!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

In 1 month I saw amazing results, I lost 4 kg in 30 days. Definitely getting again

Posted on May 13, 2022

I buy it fisrt time ,, but i saw all take about the results,, i hope its good ,,, good price according to other items

1cdec5a0-8cb7-4487-8680-417a44460a7a
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Hope it will give me good effect

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Good for maintenance. received in good condition

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is a good product at a good price thank you

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is a good product at a good price