KE

Posted on Jan 21, 2022
Sooo delicious!

To me, macadamia nuts are bland, and i can't eat more that a few at a time. Now, with this onion and garlic seasoning, i have to force myself to stop eating them. There's some synergy between the nuts and the seasoning, i'd rather have this snack than similarly flavored chips or other processed food.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

These macadamia nuts are so delicious, just could not stop eating them! This brand is always out of stock here….so ordered 2pack whenever I see them back in stock! I alway order the sea salt version but this Onion & Garlic is also very nice & tasty! Highly recommended!

5252bf28-7f91-4fa3-88ff-6e8f478b2b35
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This flavour is so delicious and addictive. It is not oily, and not too salty. Just enough flavour to coat my mouth without being overwhelming. I'll definitely buy more next time.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

If you love the taste of garlic and onions, you are in for a great treat. These nuts are delicious; you just can't stop eating them.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Macadamia is a good quality nut. I liked everything, packaging, quality, taste. The only thing is a little too much spice. For my taste, it would be nice to have less spices, and it would be great. I will order all the time.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Another favorite flavor! Best macadamia brand mauna loa for me. Yumyum

3f1ceac7-c42c-4bc0-be0a-fd723dfb14f5
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Very good taste and good for snack with beer .Hawai quality products .

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

My favorite flavor of the range - easy to go through a whole pack in one sitting

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Great addition with the onion & garlic in it. Something you don't find in where I live. Will certainly buy again.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Love this product! I had re-ordered this a couple of times already. Shipping was pretty quick which is a major plus.