KE

Sophia
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Great shampoo for dry hair from Maui. I use it in conjunction with the conditioner from the same range and I’m loving them both! My hair is long, curly (3a/3c), untreated, medium porosity, with normal scalp and dry ends. The results is soft shiny moisturised hair easy to comb and to style. The ingredients are natural, no nasty stuff, the scent is sweet and gorgeous to me, the packaging is pretty and the price kind: I am very satisfied! If you find my review helpful, please leave a thumbs up for me so I have a little help to buy and review more new products. Thanks in advance! 😊

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

fb1f0666-433b-4e6d-bffe-3046c86ee633
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My hair is dyed and I suffer from hypothyroidism, so my hair is always dry and does not retain various moisturizing products.. But this product is great. It gave my hair lovely moisturizing, softness, shine and a beautiful scent until the next wash

42c868a1-8fe5-4b48-98a4-26593dfa7e6e
Posted on May 20, 2022

It’s good for dry , damaged hair . i have curly hair and it’s really good it helps with definition , also it smells good and the smell stays ! Also the size is good

049505ad-2ef3-4e30-9e4e-8cbdffbdd935
Posted on May 16, 2022

This shampoo works great on my oily scalp but I noticed that it makes my scalp gets oily fast so I have to wash my hair twice a week or more but the composition is truly helpful and have alot of benefits for moisturizing hair.The quality is high lathers alot .Although the scent is amazing .love this .The size is sufficient for 3 months or more depending on how you use it.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Leaves hair soft and easy to manage. Smells great somehwat like a coconut/tropical fragrance. I like that its silicone free, so it means that it moisturizes instead of just coating the hair with a layer of silicone. Good investment.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The shampoo is very moisturizing and left my hair with a lingering smell of coconut. I have sensitive scalp so this shampoo didn’t irritate my sensitive scalp at all but I don’t think I would be re-purchasing the product anytime soon.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

It’s a good shampoo cleans your scalp very well. scent is good and the shampoo overall worth the price. I need to try more products from Maui.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The shampoo contains quality ingredients, and the result is very pleasant - the hair is soft and shiny. Also suitable for dry hair. The price is fair in relation to the quantity.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Ive been using this for like three years now and I love it.. Its got a great scent and moisturizes the hair.