KE

Sophia
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This is the first time I tried this brand: I bought also their shampoo and conditioner for dry hair which I will be reviewing shortly. So far I am really satisfied with the products. I have so many moisturisers for my hair and this is probably one of the best despite being more affordable. The milky consistency makes this product easy to apply: it leaves my hair nourished, fizz free, healthy looking and smelling lovely! The scent is not on the strong side anyway so I think the majority can happily use this product. It has fantastic natural ingredients and the packaging is pretty and colorful. Five stars from me! Worth trying 👍🏻 if my review helps you please leave a thumbs up for me. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Have been using it for years, best product for curly hair

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Though I'd try this on a whim. Really good product.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Super hydrating for the curls, makes them extremely soft and menagable. Will defenitely buy them againg

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

love this curl cream, smells nice, gives my hair a nice wave.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love all Maui products.. excellent quality and the price is affordable

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

The smell is divine, but it didn't work with my fine curls. it doesn't hold enough.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Honestly, I like it but after a while the hold and the texture of my hair getting weak.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Smells great, Definately defines curls, helps with frizz, not totally stops it, perhaps over time may do.