KE

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This product is doing what I set out for it to do. It’s improved my mood into a happier state of mind (not that it was bad…lol) with a sense of calmness throughout the day after taking it. It’s also taken away the bloated stomach feeling (happy gut) and benefited me with a little weight loss. The liquid drop taste is like cherry - I combine it with the liquid Vitamin C I take as well but add the Vitamin B to the top as it’s a bit thicker in consistency. Overall, I definitely like this product.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I so love this wonderful method of directly absorbing my B"s. My Body, our greatest barometer, instantly liked these beautiful drops. I describe them as "gentle" because that is the overall Feel i have from tongue to the "beyond". I have nearly finished my first bottle and shall be ordering more.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

These seem great! Lovely taste, and no ingredients that I have problems with....hard to find! Will definitely purchase these again when I need them. Quality is excellent.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great product. Easy to administer for my young one who loves the taste. Personally would have preferred fully methyl free due to slow comt sensitivities but we just take a little at a time.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Very good B complex with several B vitamins. a little bit sweet for my taste, but I will keep buying it because I really notice a difference when taking it, lots of energy!!!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

It’s not 2 month supply.. but less than 2 month. I like the taste, made me not lazy to take the vitamin everyday.

f939fb80-ace3-41ad-94f2-35eac06a7136
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Love mary ruth's products and tis one is organic . this tastes so good and it gives you all the B vitamins

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Bought it for my sun. Who has problems which the vitamins b imbibition. I really liked it

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My son 4.5 years old love the taste. He take 7 drops.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Very nice product, good taste for 2 y old kid. perfect quality for that price.