KE

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Packed in a glass bottle. Liked the quality very much, the amount of enzymes is decent enough to digest a meal of any complexity. The additional vitamins to boost the enzymes' potential are also present. Very healthy for your gut. Especially if you are a person like me who likes to occasionally pig out.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I'm suffering from different gut issues. This truly helps my digestion in many different ways. I feel like my stomach and intestinal health have improved using this on a regular basis. The ingredients are clean and free from unnecessay additionals. It comes in a dark glass bottle, for me also an indicator for good quality!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I've tried many over the years and these are the only ones that don't tear up my gut. Wish they were provided in larger count bottles. Also, their potency is good.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I found it a nice change from my digestive enzymes and i didn't have to take as many. The quality is right on and the cost very affordable.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I've been taking these for a couple weeks now and I think they're helping my digestion-- I’m having less gas and bloating directly after meals.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This product works fantastic! I've tried many things that don't work. This product does!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I can eat meat or dairy without cramping up on pain!!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Don't know the benefit yet, but iherb prices n delivery service is better than Amazon

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Switched from Garden of Life to this brand. Wish they were chewables though.