KE

Posted on Sep 22, 2021
Great product, smells very nice and works!

This cream is great! Retinol is the fourth ingredient so you know that it’s not only powerful but much better quality than other firming products I’ve tried where retinol is like the 15th ingredient! This cream is natural and soothing so it won’t irritate your skin, this is coming from someone who has very sensitive skin!! I have young skin but it’s already shown a noticeable different in the tightness of my neck sagging and forehead. Plus, it leaves my skin soft and clean feeling-not pore clogging at all. Also smells very nice! I highly recommend this product. I do not however recommend combining it with other creams at least until your skin gets used to the retinol since sometimes retinol can irritate when mixed with other products.

c21ac45c-161d-47fd-b6a8-a9d8a77bca77
7721bfb7-6bea-466b-89e3-6cf092410e31

I have been using this for awhile and I can already see some results, pores are less visible and my skin looks smoother and more glowing! 😍After applying it dead skin starts to peel off in the next couple of days so it´s best in the beginning not to use this more than two or three times a week. It does a great job moisturizing the skin and doesn't have an artificial smell. Also, the packaging is really nice, the bottle has a really convenient dispenser so i don't have to scoop it with my finger each time. I would definitely recommend it!

a128bdca-926e-4a5e-8b2d-7df782561916
a2cda180-02dd-4993-bbd1-0b674d3acec6
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

amazing cream ,great combination, I regularly use these 2 creams, at the age of me who is over 40 years old it is very moisturizing and the dark spots on my face fade after 2 weeks of use.Collagen and retinol content is the best ,the scebt is very soft

6cbbb00e-7b85-482d-be64-3c8b2b79a61e
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I love this moisturizer! It is the perfect moisturizer for my oily combination and sensitive skin. I used to use the clarins multiactive but it was quite expensive. This one works as good and it is keeping my skin soft and healthy looking. Sometimes i just put powder and no need fo foundation as the skin is looking healthy and glowy. I already purchased two more and i will try the collagen one as well. Highly recommend! Try it, you will love it! 🥰👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

5e4cad75-4901-484e-8623-a262bc60ff3d
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I love retinol products and it’s my first time to use Maryann organics product. This cream is light, and not greasy in texture, no smell and absorbs to my skin smoothly. I also like this unique container. It’s good to keep hygienic. I use 2 pushes a time for my face in the morning and always apply my sunscreen. This consistency moisturize my skin well. I am already expecting a good result. I’ll wait and see for a while.

86b6d2ab-0922-45c9-a3e9-187f4ce2c917
1019f1c5-1510-49cf-9bc0-cf11f21dd346
384e2365-5e8d-4e0c-ab34-348c0525271d
e38144c4-b5e3-4957-8212-14eeec81b5e3
5d5bc611-e7b4-4268-bbf1-9b66c657f02e
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I started using it and i felt right away it was working because the next day my skin was more sensitive. So I used a good hydrating cream the next days and sun screen also. Now also what i do is to use the hydrating cream or aloe vera first and one hour later, before going to bed i use this one. And as always best to not use retinol every day especially if its the first time using it or haven't used in a while. i hope this tips for use help you!

Posted on May 5, 2022

I'm blown away by this. The effect was visible after one week- lessened wrinkle lines and healthier looking skin. I use it once daily since twice a day made my skin to oily. the cream is odorless, good composition, packaging is great- it has a cool dispenser built in which I really like. highly recommended!

Posted on May 4, 2022
2096

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I really love the texture of this cream, it is not greasy at all and can provide you a hydrated layer. I only apply it at night. I wonder the amount of retinol in this cream, I do not feel tingling when applying it. 👍 if you like my sharing. Thanks.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I did not know the packaging had a push button at first. It was great and helpful to taking just enough to apply on my face. Just started using and so far does not dry or irritate my skin. so far have not experienced peeling as i'm using it only at night. I will try to use daily in morning and night to see how.