KE

Posted on Sep 8, 2021
Exceptional quality face cream

I like this face cream a lot. I really appreciate the quality ingredients it contains. So many of the products I have tried in the past have felt greasy and did not absorb into my skin or hydrate it very well. This stuff does the job. It soaks in beautifully and really makes my typically dry skin feel light and refreshed. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now...so far, I notice a lessening of the puffiness and wrinkles around my eyes. I am hopeful that I will continue to see improvements over time. I will add that the dispenser design on this product is very well thought out. It delivers just the right amount of cream without the need to open the container. I highly recommend giving it a go. It’s reasonably priced and a good value for the money.

05ae62fb-da40-450d-9426-f0ffdcfebb2b
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

The Collagen Day and Night Antiaging cream is the best product I used recently. it works for both men and women and brings in the glow, and required collagen for the firmness of the face. It has essential ingredients like Collagen, HA can be applied day and night. An interesting aspect for men especially it is helping with a reduction in dark spots on the forehead. I used other Maryann Organics products and this is also a class apart from other ones.

6b6014a7-efd4-4756-bfca-3483bd5e86e0
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I noticed a big difference after just one night of using this cream. Amazing!!. I have applied it 5 times and I am already seeing results. Unlike others, I found that its aroma was very soft, light and pleasant. This is a very hydrating cream that is easily absorbed and feels amazing on the skin. I have sensitive skin. There is no irritation or breakouts at all. This is definitely what I would call a great find and it is very affordable compared to many others I have tried and it really works!!

8b5a9813-f319-4b6d-a49b-2b378110593f
590cc8ad-4467-4bbd-8b15-f9e3409a61f4
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I have been using this for a month. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin and has a great mild scent. It's very creamy and is a great moisturizer my dry skin drinks it right in. It makes my face feel smooth and silky!! I use it morning and night. I will be ordering another jar when I finished this one.

1cb08490-ebd9-4fd2-865a-c2e5a0f89bfe
02898bbf-0597-4294-9e2f-48403695c89a
3e2c6713-a4f1-4768-abc2-97c3eb48da6e
Posted on Aug 19, 2021

My girlfriend has been using a bunch of Maryann products this year and really loves them. I've been buying a bunch of the products to put together a health and beauty gift basket for her birthday. This is one she uses in the evening and before she puts on her make up in the morning. I have noticed the difference in her skin tone from using the products so I have no problem recommending them. Try some for yourself, you won't be disappointed!

14d465bd-1921-4627-b226-7508089618d4
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I used this cream in morning and evening as it suggests on the box. I really like how my skin felt after using it. This product contains ingredients that are great for skin such as collagen, retinol, avocado oil, etc.. It works well under makeup and it works well as a night moisturizer in the spring and summer. My skin looked refreshed in the morning after applying this at night. I am glad that I tried this out and I would purchase it again.

e78b0520-daf6-458d-a7ef-b9455b9e7630
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Cream have no smell, which is good because I have allergic with some perfume. I use it in the morning, and after a day, I can see the cream help to plumps the skins. I sit in fully aircon room and it makes my face dry, and thus when I apply this cream in office, at the end of the day, I still can see my face not dry dry. The only not perfect thing is that 1. The sticker on top is not aligned, looks like it's sticked at home while you cooking 2. The cream makes my skin a bit itchy, I dont know if it is bad or not? But I dont want to buy 300 dollar collagen, so probably this is quite good. please please like my review, thank you kiss kiss

8e4e62f4-fac1-4d5f-80b7-9f2bbcdffa18
c835a52e-099e-4042-9473-4985d5b12873
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I have been using this cream for seven days now. Small amount of it merges and absorbs well in skin. Scent is nonexistent . It moisturizes and hydrates the skin. I can see little difference in my skin. It’s non sticky very light moisturizing cream.and main thing is it’s fully organic.

5aa90c1a-7974-48af-9eac-d9cebdfbcc57
9d243588-2bae-4c4c-bb81-923b9a8d47ee
ce22cbe1-968f-409f-83b4-5b826eac4adf
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I researched a few other Collagen creams and decided on this Maryann Organics anti-aging cream due to all of the great reviews it received. I agree with all of the reviews- this cream does what it says it will do! Amazingly the lines under my eyes are already showing signs of improvement in only a matter of 1 week of useing this cream!! The cream is effective, feeling great going on, and does not leave my skin feeling sticky or dried out. I definitely recommend this for anyone looking to improve the look of wrinkles and lines!!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

As a male, I was wary of the need for skin care. After all, who was going to notice my wrinkles? I have also been otld that wrinkles show age though, so I gave this a try. Believe me, it makes a difference. I like how the Collagen cream is an all-times-of-day cream; I do not need a separate "night cream" and a "morning cream". Would recommend!