KE

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
很好!

Oh WOW! This cracker tastes super good and bring me a big surprise. First the texture is a little hard but crunchy which gives me a great sense of fullfillment. So, i usually eat half of the serving and leaves for the next time. However, the tastes is surprisingly good. The pure extra olive flavour with a little heat in the mouth from the pepper. WOW this became my favourite snacks.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

We love these. They are definitely our family favourite and once opened they don’t last uneaten. Package/size is small but quality is awesome. Healthy ingredients and the flavours and taste is the best cracker. We eat and use with cheese and dips and our house is gluten free so they make a great snack.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I fell in love with this cracker. Best cracker I’ve every tasted. Perfect with Pepper Jack cheese. It is the best cracker for parties! Everyone loves it.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

The best crackers, the light black pepper tastes was so addicting. I dipped it with salsa, they were perfect together! Will def buy these again!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I love this brand and this style of cracker. All the flavors are good. They are filling for few crackers, so it is easy to not eat many but still feel satisfied. They are a “safe food” for me.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

my favourite crackers - just the right thickness and texture with a boom of added flavor from the olive oil/black pepper, delicious alone or with any variety of toppings

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Love these crackers - they feel like a naughty treat without being too unhealthy and are very satisfying. The cracked black pepper are nice and spicy.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

These are some of the best gluten free and vegan crackers I've tried. Really delicious. I love that they are made with healthy ingredients.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

It’s really hard to find decent gluten-free crackers for my family to enjoy. This brand of Real Thin is the best I’ve found.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

These are really yummy if you like black pepper, which I do. They have a nice black pepper flavor and go well with any topper.