KE

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I used to order another brand of dried blueberries, but it wasn't available any longer so I ordered these. Was very pleased by the size of the package and it tastes and smells great! Use them every morning on my breakfast cereal and I recommend them highly!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Yummy, tasty, sweet blueberries in a convenient pack. Can be eaten as is or could be hydrated in water and added to your smoothys, cereals etc., Handy to have in cupboard when blueberries aren't in season.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I ordered 6 bags at once, and they arrived well packaged. Great quality as always. I would totally recommend these to anyone who isnt monitoring their sugar intake heavily, due to the large amount of added sugar.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Taste great! Not so sweet but juicy. Will repurchase again!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Great treat. Delicious and good to get us away from sugar. Highly recommend this tasty product.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love these little berries they taste great not to sweet . I love to have them when I travel. Good health snack.Yum

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I add these dried blueberries to my instant oatmeal. They make it delicious. Another way to enjoy these is to add them to yogurt.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Mariani makes the best dried fruit. These are plump and moist, not dry like some other brands.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

tastes good, glad that it is reduced sugar. I use with porridge and alone as snack with coffee. price and quality matches well