KE

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Succulent, Mild and Not Chewy

My favorite prune is the one I bought while holidaying in New Zealand. It was soft unsweetened but not sour. I have been trying to search for the same brand but to no avail. There were ones that look almost similar but very different in taste. Other brands I have tried were not to my liking either. They were either too sweet, rather hard not soft or sour. Now I have found the right brand to replace my favorite. The Mariani brand I have tried makes me feel happy. The quality is great. I like its softness succulent texture but not chewy. And what more important is the fact that its sweetness is mild and no taste of sourness at all. I will certainly recommend this Mariani brand to friends and relatives. I know I will buy it again and of course I hope it is always on offer 😄

ce21cf02-6607-47a0-a07d-756626163d48
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I have always suffered from constipation. Ever since I started taking prunes and drinking prune juice, I have been clearing my bowels every single day!!!! No more bloating, no more feeling like my carrying extra weight. Before I discovered this brand on iHerb, I was buying from the local supermarket. Here in my country, prunes are imported from USA and cost a lot at the supermarket!!! So when I discovered that iHerb carries this brand of prune, I went ahead and bought 4 packs at a fraction of the price I paid at the supermarket! I will definitely buy more!!!!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I AM ON 4 MAINTENANCE MEDS THAT I'LL BE ON FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. EACH OF THEM HAS A "POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECT OF CONSTIPATION". BELIEVE ME, 4 "POSSIBLES" EQUAL 1 DEFINITE! THESE PRUNES DO THE JOB FOR ME WHILE BEING A YUMMY FRUIT FOR ME AND IS 1 OF MY 5-A-DAY. iHERB SENDS THEM TO ME EACH MONTH SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY RUNNING OUT OF THE.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I started to eat prunes with reluctance because I heard they could help with bone density. I tried several brands but did not really enjoy them. I also did not like the occasional pit. No problem with this brand. In comparison to some others, they are pricier, but the taste and texture are delicious. The flavor is bold and tangy. The texture is smooth and chewy. And that pit dilemma? Such a rarity as to be a nonissue. These are my go to, without hesitation. Consistent quality with each purchase, and I love the value size.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It's a good quality. Easy to eat with no seed. Taste is good better than sugary food. Useful to the guts. I recommend using it specially for people who has constipation... The package is nice easy to open and close once again and it saves it fresh😉. If you like my review please press the thumb up button to help me get a point and thanks. 😉

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I am used into eating high fiber foods and Prunes is 100% included in my list. Tried a lot of brands yet, Mariani Dried Fruit Premium Pitted Prunes is just delicious and no smell at all! High quality prunes and composition of the product is fine. Also, it is very beneficial in your weight loss journey! Great for constipation and aids in digestion. The size and packaging is okay. I highly recommend to include this in your daily diet.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I bought this pack because I was running low and my usual brand was sold out. Good value for the price, much cheaper than other brands. Not as soft as I prefer as it's quite firm, but not hard. Taste is okay, not overly sweet. Pitted is convenient too.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Best prunes I tried. They don't have the oily film that grocery prunes have. Not mushy, oily, and syrupy. Mariani is moist but not oily. right amount of chew and softness. Value size Lasts a while for me, I eat 5 pcs at a time every other day. Best with oatmeal, granola, sandwiched with peanut butter.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I used to get these at Wal-Mart but they quit carrying them. Found them at Iherb and love them. They are not dried out and taste good and are a quality product.