KE

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This product is a lot cheaper than what I could find in my local supermarket so I am very pleased with it! I also love dried apricots and this product is exactly what I would have expected in a dried apricot product, its quality, size and taste are really up to standard.

0d06ff90-971e-4d44-a336-0bcd5960f77d
b9244997-66c2-48ed-be38-6f10c26ec9ea
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Good snack, and I like that it doesn't have extra added sugar to it. My toddler also likes this as a snack, and has a few at a time. It's a good alternative for when I want to try to stay away from less healthy snacks such as chips!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

The quality was great as I have bought something else from Mariani before so I knew what to expect. The overall taste was just right for me, not too sweet and soft. This was well packaged, good size. I am snacking on the apricots at work so I found a good use for them.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Decent quality, smell and taste, with good quality ingredients. It comes in a convenient resealable package as well. The downside is that it's a fairly small sizing. In any case, I'm still looking for this specifically juicy version of dried apricots from Turkey that I once bought in a London supermarket during a short trip there...

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Apricot is a healthy snacks so I like to eat more. Last time I bought Probiotics one, actually there is not much difference for the taste. Both I love it.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Use these in making oatmeal cookies instead of raisins! It’s a great sweet alternative that adds a little pizzazz to your cookies :) Makes for a great snack too.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I would definitely purchase these again. I’ve tried some other brands before, generic ones and in jars from target and Safeway and they were always so dry. These are flavorful and moist.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Like the taste & its not too sweet! Just wish the the package come in a bigger size too. I'll recommend to friends and will buy again.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Not as moist as I’d like and the taste was off. Not quite convinced the added probiotic did much. Probiotics are included inside apricots apparently

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

I am usually not a fan of dried fruit as it might be too sweet from all the added sugar to it during the drying process. However, these apricots are nothing like that! They are sweet at just the right amount, very balanced taste! It was very appetizing and tasty. And it definitely makes a healthy choice for some snacking! I'm so glad that I purchased this, as this will be included in my snack selection! Truly delicious dried fruit right here. Recommended with all my hearts!