KE

Posted on May 30, 2022

This is a new product I purchase to use as a snack. It does taste good and is ingredient is per the package description. Good quality good to digest. Size of package is good and I recommend this product to be use for diet included in a daily routine. I use it daily

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Taste is natural and not too sweet! Quality is good. Product is not as sweet as other brands, will purchase again. Great for adding into your oats, cereal and/or muesli. Product is a good size to carry in your bag. Excellent packaging! Easy to reseal with its unique resealable packaging.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I order these on repeat— best price, quality, and big size package. I do wish the ingredient list didn’t contain sugar!! But I know most people like sweetened cranberries. They taste very sweet though. Great in baking or sprinkled on yogurt. They don’t clump together too much. Beneficial to include in your diet.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love this , the packaging are great, taste and size are superb, it does not smell and i will recommend it for your smoothies. it's also good alone, blend it and add water and a little lemon juice. Helps with managing your weight too.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I always find very good quality products from this brand. These cranberries are excellent items to be included in my morning bowl of yogurt or sometimes eating them alone with nuts and dates as afternoon snacks.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

These cranberries were just the right blend of tangy and sweet. The bag is easy to reseal, so the stay fresh. It is a small package size which makes it nice for trips with kids. The price was reasonable, especially for the quality.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

These are just right in terms of balance for sweetness and quality. I have them in the morning mixed in with almonds they go down a treat.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Great addition to salad. Also just a great all around snack. I comes in a resealable bag. This is good so that it lasts longer.

Posted on May 20, 2021

colour of cranberries still looks bright and good. . not too dried up, still soft to consume. good snack without guilt. oh dear, I have to retract on what I said earlier. may not be without guilt, as there are 28g of sugar per 40g. most other fruity bag contains about 16 - 18 g of sugar😥

641adcf8-49b3-4cda-997f-802df1bff806