KE

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Excellent! Great for baking or straight out of the package

Fantastic! I bought these cherries for baking, and used a bunch for cherry/almond paste cookies. The cherries have a nice flavor and smell beautiful cooking. They are also great straight out of the package. There is a good amount in the package and for the price, it's a good deal. Will be buying again.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

These cherries taste great. I use them every morning on my breakfast cereal. I like that they don't have lots of ingredients. I wish the package size was bigger so I don't have to buy so many of them. I include them in my recipes for salad especially with spinach leaves and they add a little tartness and sweetness to my diet.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

These taste great! There's a bit of tartness in there, sure, which some people love! And it shows you're getting the tart cherries with hopefully the medicinal benefits. One small packet is not enough for me to know if they assist me personally with melatonin production and improving sleep, but here's hoping.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love this , the packaging are great, taste and size are superb, it does not smell and i will recommend it for your smoothies. it's also good alone, blend it and add water and a little lemon juice.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good quality , great tasting cherries. would recommend! apparently they are good for insomnia but can't comment on that really....didn't notice any effects :)

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

These little beauties are large (as dried cherries go) and moist and tangy! Just out of the bag is great, but just imagine all the things, like muffins and cookies that can be made with them. So good.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

These are so additive. They make tasty and healthy afternoon snacks. I love that they are high quality ingredient. Beware or you'll finish it in one sitting.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I opened a bag just for testing for write a review, but could not resist and ate all this delicious natural cherries with a slight sourness. Highly recommend !!!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The product is at high quality, but it's too sweet. I use it in fruit salad and I wash it in water, to make it less sweet.

Posted on May 28, 2022

These cheeries are moist and flavorful. Not too sweet. They are smaller than other brands I've had, but still a reasonable size. Would have given them five stars but I prefer a slightly more tart flavor. Still very good.