KE

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I tried this product at my sister's house and liked it better than any of the other leave-in conditioner/curl-setter that I've tried so far. The scent is mild and pleasant and a little goes a long way. My hair is moisturized and seems to hold its natural - if lost - curls better.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Im so happy i found Marc Anthony in iHerb, i receive the package perfectly. i love this product for my Curly Hair. Its not greasy on hair, I love the scent. i use it daily and i gives nourishment in my scalp. Just exact moisturize on my hair and scalp.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I used for my daughter she has a curly hair its make the hair in good condition moisture and hold it my daughter love the smell of it

f880cfe4-4a60-4f13-bbeb-3dd4dbc16ab5
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I recommend this one I recommend this one for your curly hair dye gel hair color hair dye color iOS scalp brush scent amazing and the size one is available The package was okay

f9b22f9b-fc03-4d25-b198-b0b13a8a28a0
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I've only started using it. I find the cream to initially make the hair a bit stiff but it softens later. next day hair looks pretty good.

31deb989-90a9-444b-83c5-9af8d454b2c4
3db6dfbb-f7d0-4055-91c6-fc2e04de55dc
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love this product! It's the third time I but it. I have curly hair and tried lots of products. This one has a nice smell, is not sticky, and has a light texture.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Scent It smells like lemon, it’s not too thick, it moisturize your hair and I know that’s important for curly heads, it defines the curls I would definitely buy it again and I absolutely recommend!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Love the scent & quality of this lotion. Make my curls look good & not frizzy. Package is packed& delivered well. I will wet my hair 1st before putting the lotion, so the curls will look mire defined.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Once I tried this, it keeps my curl all day without frizzy with a nice scent, with a bouncy look but not sticky at all! Easy to apply and the quality is moisturized to my hair too!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is my favourite product for my curly hair. It leaves a lovely curl and looks natural. Apply when hair is damp and scrunch in. Leave it to dry naturally and it comes out looking lovely.