KE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Excellent for easily tangled, fine hair

I bought the brand's leave in conditioner, which was really great at untangling, but not weighing down, my very fine and tangled hair, so I thought I would try this. It only has a small amount of silicone in it (which normally is problematic and makes my hair look lank and greasy), but it doesn't seem to be an issue in this formula. It does a decent job of smoothing but some tangles remain (even after conditioner), easily addressed by the leave in conditioner mixed with a tiny amount of Japanese camellia oil. Great combo and value, and I will buy again!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

some sulfate free shampoos leave my hair so brittle and gross feeling. not this one. this one leaves my hair feeling super soft. it's quite concentrated so I don't have to use much, it lathers very nicely and makes my hair feel very nice. I would definitely recommend it.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I like the smell of this my hair does seem to get greasy a little bit quicker when I use this and leave in conditioner together so I would recommend either one or the other if you have them all or you're going to buy them all. I am trying to use these products to help my hair grow longer and stronger faster. For reference I am a platinum blonde.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

The scent is good but doesn’t last very long. I haven’t noticed much of a difference with frizz or split ends from using the product, but I don’t think my hair has gotten worse. It's good that it doesn't doesn’t weigh down my thin hair or make it greasy.

Good .. Update gays I just finished it and I noticed my hair got a bit longer that awesome 👏🏻 it has a better scent it clean the scalp very well

05dca8a0-ac13-4a8b-afc6-75fe24fc19b4
2b5ea64f-d4d4-449f-822a-607fe6804165
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love the scent, safe ingredients and soft on hair. Just started using it so i have not seen yet the effect. I have been a fan of mark anthony products.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

i love this shampoo's ingredients. caffeine and ginger are very effective, my hair loved the texture and is getting very soft after using it. no need for conditioning. will update for growth

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My friend recommend it to me! She said her hair grow faster than before! I tried it once, my hair feels shine , looks for the long term results!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

one of the best shampoo. my hair grows much faster after using this shampoo. light-weight and smells good. only a small portion can produce many foam.