KE

Posted on Sep 27, 2021
One of the best hair mask!

My hair is thin and frizzy due to some harsh chemical treatment last year so I always need to apply hair mask to tame my locks. I have to say that I’m in love with this hair mask! The smell is divine and it makes my hair smooth and silky the whole day! I will definitely buy again!!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Im so happy i found Marc Anthony in iHerb, i receive the package perfectly. i love this product for my Curly Hair. Its not greasy on hair, I love the scent. i use it daily and i gives nourishment in my scalp. Just exact moisturize on my hair and scalp.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

love Marc Anthony's quality hair products. I use this mask and the hair is soft and moisturized, easy to deal with. great scent too. the package is comfortable and recyclable.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Literally the best hair mask I’ve ever used. So much better than anything else that’s more expensive. And it smells absolutely amazing, I love it!

OlgaGerts
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Simple but working hair mask. The scent is powerful which is not a plus for me. It does the job, but it is very generic product. Great packaging, love it, suitable for travelling.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Great product,,it really works as intended,, will definitely get more soon.

Posted on May 30, 2022

My hair gets so soft and shiny after using it. Great scent and very great packaging

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It makes my hair so smooth and silky. It’t the best hair mask I even used.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

It’s sooo good, makes my hair really smooth. The smell is not so good tho.