KE

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Significant for my little one, size is perfect, quality is good, usage is easy, scent is elegant. Gentle for the sensitive hair. Moisturizer for the damaged hair. Highly recommend. I noticed the benefits after the first use. I believe it suites any age, you could know more by reading the detailed instructions.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Have used this shampoo since discovering on holiday in USA about 4 years ago So nourishing for my highlighted blonde hair Love anything with coconut fragrance

I have finally found the shampoo that makes my hair not only smoother but smells great! Cause my hair smells badly even I washed it 2x a day

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

If your hair tends to be frizzy and dry, this shampoo helps a lot. Although I was paying 3x the price for another brand, this shampoo actually did a better job, leaving my hair soft, reducing the frizz and was more manageable.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product! His friends recommended him to me and I am grateful to them for that! I will order more!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love it my hair feels soft and smells amazing

Posted on May 31, 2022

Love the scent of the shampoo. First time I bought this brand, only foreign shampoo works on my hair. Pricing is reasonable.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Soothing aroma and kind to your scalp while making look great!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Love this brand very much! Has pleasant scent, moisturize hair well!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Favorite shampoo ever The scent is very sweet and cozy