KE

Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Good

generly it's good for your curly hair, how ever i hated the texture. it's thick and heavy, although it does help you styling your curls, the scent is like coconut, I use it after showirng. and it does moisturize your hair but i will be gitting the other yellow hair cream from mark Anthony next time

8d97d418-16d4-4ead-ad29-88e0bd4a1af7

You should be careful with this product and don't apply it too generously on wet hair. Otherwise, it will look like you haven't washed your head for a week. Even though it is not mentioned on the package, it is better to rinse it after use because even a small amount creates a "hairspray" effect. It looks fake and awful. But it works great as a standard hair conditioner.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I obsessed with Marc Anthony products Especially this one. I have tried so many curl creams and this the B E S T one . It moistures and defines curl in such a prefect way and the scent is incredible as well

581016d3-24e4-4bd8-ba3b-d42fe9bd56e6
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I live in a humid country and this product doesn't give enough hold or definition to my curl. After it was applied, my hair looks rather flat than fluffy. However, the next day it's getting better but still no extra hold or definition. My hair still frizzy though...but I like the smell of coconut from this product.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

TBH i expected more from this curl cream because of all the good reviews, but it didnt feel like it gave my curls a great definition ! it is moisturizing YES but not the best curling cream i tried ! idk maybe its just me ! Dont get me wrong, i dont regret buying it after all, i'll def be using the whole bottle :)

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

The cream is very hydrating and moisturizing. It provides a gentle hold to my curly hair when I used it after the same line shampoo and conditioner. Package size is good considering the price. I liked it. Scent is light and nice

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Very moisturizing conditioner. Quality is distinguish. Easy to use. The size is up to perfection. The package is ideal. Has a great noticeable benefits especially on the sensitive hair. Scent like a Hawaiian island 🏝. Suitable for younger age like kids.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Wonderful scent. Leaves my hair so soft. Helps get rid of frizz. Not too heavy for my fine, wavy hair. Highly recommend. Easy to use, too.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

the best thing I ever used in my hair, packaged well and smells so good. size is reasonable for its price. good scent. great quality. moisturizes very well.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

It's pretty good, but nothing special. I think it's more suitable for the summer since it has silicones in it. Best paired with a no-glycerin/humectant gel! (I recommend Jessicurl Spiralicious Gel and lowkey hoping iHerb would stock it sometime in the future pls 👀)