KE

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
True Manuka Honey nasal spray !

I love this nasal spray ! I always loved manuka honey and when I found it in a nasal spray I was so excited and felt blessed! It really works on congestion. It is a fantastic value for the cost. Thank you I herb for carrying this product ! I can actually smell the manuka honey. I love that!!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Manuka never seizes to amaze with its qualities and effects. Can be used effectively to restore the mucus after some cold/flu even though be ready for some burning etc.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I believe that it's for healthy and good. But when you using it inside your nose it's very uncomfortable and a little bit hurt.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Just as the package says it did sting a little and one nasal passage felt a bit dry the next day. Overall it seems to have cleared my sinuses after one use.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

My sister in Milford told me about this product and as we do not have it here in the UK I sent for it. I have had problems with my breathing all my life, I am 76 and really did not think this would work. Yes it stings but if you stick with it. HEY IT WORKS. I can now breath through my right nostril for the first time ever and have sent for 2 more bottles so make sure I do not run out in the future. THANK YOU

Posted on May 13, 2021

My sinus has been congested and blocked for a while now. Thinking it might be allergy as the cause, I decided to give this a try, especially after reading the good reviews about the other Manukaguard products. First time using this, there was a sharp stinging sensation (that went away eventually) and the fantastic smell of honey. Then, a few seconds later, the sneezing fit started. Not exaggerating , but the sneezing went on the entire night, for a few hours and would not stop no matter what. Cleared a lot of mucous which was great though. Subsequent times using it, still sneezy but less. Could be just my nose getting used to it. But if you are willing to take a chance and put up with the sneezing, your sinus would thank you.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It somewhat helps. But definitely overpriced in my opinion. For those of you have sensitive nose, this might be a bit too strong.

Posted on May 28, 2022

seasonal allergy symptoms are somewhat elevated with this

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

this stuff is amazing! Clears deep deep