KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Both quality and price are competitive and comparable to a well-known Australian brand product(as well as the ingredients are also about the same).

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Propolis is antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anticancer and anti-inflammatory it also helps to keep your gut healthy and help with allergies. This propolis helped my bloating and leaky gut. I'll continue to use until I see excellent results. I hope Iherb won't discontinue!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This is a good product from Manuka Health New Zealand. I am taking this to boost my immunity during the current pandemic. I prefer to take capsules as I don't like the liquid form of propolis. This product has a good formulation with BIO30 and CAPE. The only setback is the price is on the premium side. I Hope iHerb can do more promotion for this brand.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Excellente product naturel from bee, high quality, packaging in good condition, all benefits my immunity deserves. Thank you iherb. EL hassan EL MIR

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 20, 2022

perfect quality its the best of the best

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

great product . I love shopping from iHerb . All natural. good quality

Posted on Nov 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The propolis produced by a major Australian bee product manufacturer, regardless of its quality or composition, is believed to be guaranteed. One capsule a day can be taken for two months. It feels good for elders. It is recommended to add a piece of cotton to the face to avoid the face capsule when it moves.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

When my mother asked me to purchase propolis, I asked for it, and I was surprised when I told her the price because it had a propolis content of 30mg, so I bought 17mg of an existing competitor's product at a ridiculously high price. I am very satisfied that I will only eat this in the future. ^^

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

My family will take one tablet every two days in winter to enhance immunity and prevent colds. When my body feels weak and is about to catch a cold, I will continue to supplement propolis and vitamin C to prevent colds. This method has been used for many years. Rarely get colds, very effective! Propolis will have some flavor, which is my favorite natural flavor.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

As soon as I opened the package, I smelled a lot of propolis and asked!

cf608823-61da-401f-9bf2-c7c5d8afcc11