KE

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
God sends!

Is it a miricle? I have had a prolong cough with mucus since I had covid. It has been a few months. Yesterday, I had a heavily cough before bed until midnight. Then, I couldn't get sleep, so I decided to get off my bed to give it a try. I soaked fresh ginger in hot water and waited it cool down. Then I stir in a tsp of this honey. My cough was almost gone just in a few minutes! God! I'm not sure if the miracle is from fresh ginger or honey :)) But I love it anyway. The honey also tastes good. Make sure to use warm water (not hot!) if you are going to make ginger honey remedy.

ff67d434-365e-4de8-8142-37dad289477d
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Manuka Doctor is my go-to brand for Manuka honey. It’s made in New Zealand, so I can trust the ingredients and quality. Whenever anyone in my family feels like the beginnings of a cold, we’d take a spoonful and feel better in no time. Furthermore, it tastes really smooth and good, unlike other brands that I’ve tried.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

One of the reasons I purchased this type of honey was because of reports of it being used to settle acidic stomach, which tums just never help for me. Had a bad case a couple of nights after buying it and took one teaspoon and my stomach was able to settle in about 30 minutes. Plus from what I have read it will be great for small cuts and possibly burns. It really is nothing like American honey with a much different consistency and flavor, almost like whipped honey butter.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have been facing a lot of problems and issues with my stomach health and I have tried a lot of medicine but it a short time then every thing returns to the beginning then the told me to use it , I liked the most about it that it comes with a good size and perfect quality

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

High-quality honey, is basically the only honey I consume, especially during pregnancy I took 1 tsp in the morning for an immunity boost. Or I take it when I feel my throat hurts and the next day is all good. Pricey product but worth the benefits.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Quality Manuka honey is a dense high nutrient food and this one is for sure good quality.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

omg i’m in love with this honey! the taste is so rich and strong, very aromatic.

Posted on May 27, 2022

It taste good, I take 1tps when I wake up but I don’t know if thats the right dosage or no.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Helps to ease sore throat & cough.