KE
3.7

3.7
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Really clean ingredient list and packed full of omega 3s which is a great benefit to have in a protein bar. Quality ingredients for a vegan protein bar and a good macro profile. I will say they taste a little “green” or healthy for those who are looking for a sweet treat this may not be their go to, but for me it gets time the protein I need when on the go and need something convenient for after a workout.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My wife and I love these. They are delicious, vegan candy bars with a healthy protein boost (aka not derived from dead animals!) YAY! You can taste the hemp seed flavor in these bars. I enjoy it because it adds a special flavor that you don't usually get in protein bars. Excellent ingredients, too.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I liked them... ate them all in two days 😁🤣... didn't feel full... it is like a light snack.... Good after workout or training and needed a quick snack ... like the taste of those bars... The quality and ingredients are good ... I wish if they can add up in size 😉

Posted on May 15, 2022

I purchased these because I liked the ingredients list. Perfect for a snack or a dessert after lunch. They are absolutely not sweet so if you are looking for something on sweet side these are not the option.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Great to have a selection of different yummy flavours, very healthy ingredients, high quality hemp, protein is good, will definitely buy again and highly recommend

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

some of the best bars on the market. really. tho id prefer organic versions. Hemp seeds are not easy to make tasty, ut hemp yeah achieves it.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I bought these because of the ingredients - they seemed natural and healthy with protein and no palm oil - but the taste was just ok. I liked them at first but grew tired of them quickly.

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

*BEST* Nutritional protein bar for the price and quality I have had yet. A very surprising yummy flavor while being Hardy and filling. A clean filling that has you feeling Good. I'm Vegan and i only eat Non GMO and Organic products. These bars go on my top list for favorites. Especially being under $2 a bar! I Love this brand, they definitely know how it's done and blended the perfect amount of Flavor, protein and nutrients. After ordering our first box we ordered 2 more within a couple days. We were and are That excited about these little Gems. Highly suggest these for Everyone!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Delicious nutritious bars for a very good deal. Great vegan protein powder bars. I highly suggest them!