KE

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Good

The size and quantity of it is not great and the package is not that well designed but the quality of it is good. I noticed that the juice is light and you can spread it easily on the hair and it keeps the hair moist . I didn’t notice that this has a strong scent or anything.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

A lot smoother consistency than the original formula. The original was good for me at the beginning but than dried out my hair, and the consistency was never my favorite. This one is better for me, I will not repurchase the original again.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I tried this because I have been losing a lot of hair and read some good reviews. I don't know that is has helped with hair loss, but hasn't exacerbated it. I color my hair and this doesn't seem to have a negative impact on the color. Keeps my hair feeling soft but not greasy. Smells great!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The smell is ok and it darken my dyed hair

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I use it now for 2 years ..

Auto-translated from Russian

Mane 'n Tail Colored Hair is my mom's favorite shampoo. She took it 5 times for sure) This is an innovative shampoo that was originally created to give softness and shine to pony curls. Its powerful cleansing ingredients form a rich lather in contact with water that removes impurities without stripping the hair of its natural oils. Although the shampoo contains SLS, along with it, there is also a softer surfactant Cocamidopropyl Betaine. Formulated with natural herbs & olive oil complex. The consistency of the shampoo itself is thick, quite dense, lathers well, but not too plentifully. The smell is neutral. Washes off easily. After washing, the hair is very smooth and dense. They comb out without problems. If my review was useful to you, please click the "yes" button. Thank you

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The mother's hair is dyed and she used many products and it flies with them. She tried the shampoo with a conditioner that suited her hair and was very relieved of the fluffy hair. At the same time, she does not have to, the second time she asks for it. (Please do not forget to rate if you benefit)

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The size is suitable, I did not use it after the second time I buy from it, the quality is good and the smell is very good

8cb1bb17-694e-431f-9b47-d05a4e1cab2f
81d1eed1-04e2-4532-b11f-61e6c886b9fb
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Colored hair shampoo. I bought after reading good reviews. I didn't see a major change or anything special, regular shampoo, nice and pleasant scent and if it keeps dyed hair durable it is a bonus at all! Overall, a convenient bottle, nice quantity, and an affordable price.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The shampoo is excellent!!! I spied on some blogger and did not regret it. The smell is very pleasant, the consistency is like a balm.