KE

Posted on May 23, 2022
ممتاز!

one of the best protein masks out there a good dupe to olaplex love it i use it once a month and mu hair is the healthiest its been

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

My hair was soft after using it but it made me lose more hair instead. Not sure if others have gone through the same problem. I wouldn’t buy it again.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

olaplex alternative! makes dry hair feel like silk - big container and luxury feel - creamy

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great mask! I feel like it hydrates, detangles and softens my dry bleached hair.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The hair are silky after using this mask.However,you need to rinse with a lot of water ,otherwise the hair will look dirty.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Left my hair hydrated and shiny without greasing it. I’m happy with the results after the first use. And it smells sooo good !

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Hi all! I have had 100500 different hair care products, so there is nothing to compare with. I already have enough experience in this matter) The mask is working! There is no instant Wow effect, it is cumulative. I bought it in a set with shampoo and conditioner of the antidote series. I left the mask for 20 minutes, did not cover it with anything, wrapped the bun and dried it with a hairdryer for 5-7 minutes. Then washed off with warm water. The second time I left it for 3 minutes, instead of the conditioner. I have been using the set for a week and a half and what I want to say: - the hair crumbles - it has become more nourished - it shines - it does not fluff - it’s just one hair in one - soft - it has become thicker My hair: long, dyed, greasy at the roots, dry in length, a little porous , dark. For the aroma, separate 5 stars, it’s just delicious delicious) I definitely recommend buying it! Like if useful) All successful and profitable purchases.

bd8bf364-11e9-4b43-865a-8b8d3964ce45
20720bda-d8fb-4d94-9fdb-d76a1a26779c
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is excellent, a luxury brand, its improvement is easy to use, but after the shampoo, put it for ten minutes, the high quality, you will see the result from the first time, an improvement in the hair’s softness, the volume of which is medium, but it is enough for you for a while

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A mask that fully justifies its name "Therapeutic". Dense texture, pleasant expensive aroma. Well detangles curly dry hair, makes them more dense and nourished. During the period of hair loss, it is especially important, the hair becomes more voluminous and shiny. The consumption is not large, two cherries for the hair below the shoulder blades. You can use it for 5 minutes and for an hour under heat. It works effectively in both cases. During use, it is better to comb the hair with a comb or hands for better distribution. It has become one of the favorites among such masks.