KE

Posted on May 16, 2022

The only "add your own water" dish soap I could find that is unscented. I can't stand strong smells, especially artificial ones. Very good price and easy to use, feel grate on skin. This really is unscented, is the right consistency for us, works well at cleaning, and is letting us cut-down on plastic bottles. VERY RECOMENDED !

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Edited: After a few weeks the dish soap seemed to break down into a watery mess. Now I need to use twice as much. I didn't think this soap would be all that great but I actually love it! A little goes a long way! It does overly dry out my hands either.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I have only used for a week but it seems great. a little more liquidity then your regular dish washing liquid but foams up well and cleans the dishes.

f67be2ad-9c77-48c2-9fad-dec4a61fb464
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Not as good as a top brand dish liquid more equivalent to the cheapest brand. Wasn’t expecting miracles, it does the job yet you’d be needing something a bit more effective if food had been left to dry or baked on. The bottle & sachet makes it very affordable yet a bit fiddly.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Took it for a test. Great dish soap! I love it. Almost odorless, a lot of foam. Washes until it squeaks. I'm going to order more. Nice product.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I think i first off used too much water when I mixed the packaging. I also thought I was getting two pouches of the concentrate but only got one. It's not the best value for what you get. I get that the packaging is minimal, but it would be better if the packaging for the concentrate was a tablet or something like dishwasher tablet - that way you would not have to throw away the plastic the concentrate comes in. Isn't that the point? to be more sustainable? Would not be a repurchase. For the money, I will stick with other brands and just recycle the plastic bottle.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I thought this came with 3 pouches but it only comes with one, I had to read my order carefully again but it was correct. Love the dish soap!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I like this unscented dish soap a lot. Its nice and sudsy and really does get dishes " O So Clean" ! Its economical and less plastic waste. I followed the directions and I ended up adding extra water because it was too thick to pump.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This concentrate is fabulous !!! It has no scent, it washes great, and you don't need a lot of it to get rid of oily stains. After washing does not leave your skin dry. Will buy it again for sure.