KE

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

dried plums (aka prunes) are tree-ripened to wrinkly perfection in warm, sun-soaked skies. They're soft, sweet and loaded with top-notch nutrition. So don't put these babies in the corner. Natural ingredient taste good quality smell nice recommend on diets relieve stool if you soak in the water

2fb11aad-5896-489a-8bd9-b26381d0aa6a
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I love these prunes, rich in dietary fibre. I choose it because they are pure prunes, no sugar, no added oil. many other brands will have sunflower oil added. even it is more expensive, i will still prefer this brand as i don't want unnecessary oil added. I enjoy 1-2 pieces everyday.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Some of dried plums are very wet and sticky but this one is not going to mess our fingers. Using less sugar not so sweet and taste healthy. It also has iron ingredient included which makes it more beneficial. It is overall very good quality and recommended for daily diet snack. So glad to find this snack.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I love prunes. They are beneficial for fiber, your diet...blah blah. They taste great and this brand never fails me. I tend to use more than I should...like eight. Whenever I'm craving something sweet I reach for my dates. ONE THING to note though, please please put them in the refrigerator. I made a mistake by not doing so, and by day three they had been coated with some white furry mould inside. *cries* Lesson learned.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

First time I have ever eaten Nature Made and I believe are the best Prunes I have ever tasted! Hated to write a good review on them as afraid you might sell out! But they are large, chewy, sweet and fresh tasting. Thank you so very much for carrying a really super duper product. Your Website was easy to use, prices competitive, and shipping swift and reasonable. Will be back again, I assure you! Thank you for all of your hard work and wish you all the best in your business and everything else!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I was looking for a great quality product and I found it! These fruits are still soft even if it's dry. I love that they still feel like fresh in some ways. The taste is definitely better than other brands. I would certainly recommend those over any other dried plum brand. especially if you're looking for a soft tasty snack.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Well, I don't know what makes them super snacks, but they're still good prunes. My wife has been making tiny prune muffins for our baby to help be more regular. The prunes work, I guess. So there's that. What is there to say? They are organic prunes. Enjoy.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I really like these prunes. They taste fresh and are soft but not mushy like some of the other organic prunes. Because of an injury to my jaw, I am currently on a soft food diet. I love to use them in smoothies. They help with constipation and are very beneficial for bones.