KE

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Very good quality organic dried cranberries. Can just eat it on its own or with healthy salads. I also use it in my baking recipes. Size is just right but would prefer a bigger pack. Package received without any damage. I like it because this contains organic ingredient. Long expiry date.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I love dried cranberries they are very good for your urinary tract. I put these in cookies in my cereal in my yogurt mixed with chocolate chips for quick energy snack mix with nuts you can put them in anything really. My favorite way to eat them is just straight out of the bag.

Posted on May 22, 2022

the taste is yummy and i use it for my homemade trail mix. the ingredients are good quality. no added sugar, just added apple juice concentrate so it's beneficial for going on a diet. size. package. smell. composition. recommendation. include. skjdncjckskalwkdkfnf dekmfmf ekslslclcmwkw f f g gkeleosos. flfolwlqllssncgmkg..rd slelslmsnf. wlekdmfm

Posted on May 3, 2022

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

What more to say than organically grown, in USA, sweetened with organic apple juice rather than sugar. A quality product, providing beneficial nutrients. A tasty snack especially when used in a trail mix, breakfast cereal or eaten straight away. Imaging a blueberry/cranberry muffin instead of a common plain or just blueberry one. The 12 ounces is conveniently sized to last through many recipes and snacks.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

A delicious healthy snack, I love that it’s an organic products and doesn’t contain any nasties. A great addition to kids lunchboxes, healthy too. The cranberries are still moist and delicious and they never seem to clump in the packet. They are certified organic so you know you’re not eating a chemical cocktail.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

These are soft and delicious and good for you. So easy to eat to get all the great properties of cranberries. I love it that there are no junky ingredients added. My one-year-old grandson started gobbling them up. Good thing I had another bag!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

These are quality, delicious-tasting, and decent sized cranberries. The package is easy to reseal and I put them in my Cheerios or oatmeal, but they can also be used straight up. I was craving cranberries and these fulfilled that for me.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

In addition to being a healthy, organic snack, these dried cranberries are a great addition to a salad. They're also pretty good just on their own. The Made in Nature brand is excellent and is my preferred brand for dried fruits.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I use these to perk up my oats. I love that they are organic and they have a great, tart taste. The quality and price suite me and I have been purchasing them for a few years now and will continue to do so.