KE

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This sunscreen is an absolute must have, I have been searching for a good SPF for a long time now and I've finally found it.. it doesn't break me out, leave a cast or feel greasy on the skin.. it makes my skin feel really soft and I love that it is all natural. This is a great option if you're looking for a natural SPF that won't clog pores or make your skin feel greasy. I will definitely continue using this product.

I liked Mad Hippie, Hydrating Facial Cream SPF, 25+. I always prefer day creams with sun protection factor, as it is never known for sure whether you will need even light makeup. The manufacturer wrote that this sunscreen is fragrance-free, but a slight pleasant scent of white flowers is still present. I have been using this day cream for more than two weeks and I find that Mad Hippie, Hydrating Facial Cream SPF, 25+ is of excellent quality, with a slight moisturizing effect, will not leave a white tint on the skin. Therefore it is suitable for routine use at any time of the year. The Mad Hippie, Hydrating Facial Cream SPF, 25+ is of a convenient size, packed in a beautiful box, which, in combination with the above, makes it an immediately useful purchase in your personal care system

juicekap
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Spreads easily, not oily or gloopy, leaves no cast, and is a physical/mineral sunscreen. And thankfully, does NOT contain the dreaded distilled lime MadHippie loves putting into their skincare (I was a three-year serial user of their moisturiser and older sunscreen previously – before I learnt it was not a good idea to put citrus essential oils on the face). Yes, the SPF could afford to be a bit higher, and not crazy about the amount of alcohol in the formulation, but so far it's not been detectable when applied. Hopefully it won't be drying for the skin in the longer term, but so far, after a week or so of using this, I'm loving this sunscreen.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is now -almost- my holy grail face suncreen! it has a very minimal white cast, which is so hard to find in zinc sunscreens, i have olive skin and this blends quite well. i also like that it is unscented and has safe ingredients in it. my only issue is that it is a bit oily

Posted on May 30, 2022

This sunscreen checks all of my boxes: non whitening, non greasy, not chalky, spreads easily, absorbs quickly, plays nice with foundation. Best one of many physical sunscreens that I have tried. By the end of the day, I may have put on 3 or 4 times, does not build up into a greasy mess. Just works, face not shiny, not dry - just right. Will buy again and again. Please always make this :)

Posted on May 19, 2022

I really like the texture and its easiness to spread on the face. It is not greasy at all. I didn’t notice there is any smell or scent with this product which is great. Please be aware this is only SPF 25 +, to protect your skin to the extend, you will need to reapply every so often being outdoors. I do personally use it every day at work.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is my second purchase. It is a sunblock for the face and this helps to take care of dark spots. It contains carrot seed oil, avocado oil and red raspberry seed oil which makes it easier to apply on the face while providing hydration. Most brands of sunblock do not contain these healthy seed oils. I like this Mad Hippie product as it does not have fragrance, smell or nasty scent. It leaves a white tint on the face but this is due to the mineral zinc oxide and not artificial coloring. .

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

So happy to find a zinc sunscreen that doesn’t have a white tint upon application. It goes on smoothly and clearly—lightweight but effective. Also, there is virtually no smell which is great for my sensitivity. Seems to do a good job for sun protection even at the relatively low SPF. Also goes on smoothly over face cream and under foundation.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is MUCH better than Mad Hippies original formula, it rubs in clear and actually does feel like it moisturizes. I usually find that other sunscreens dry out my skin, but not this one. It has a thinner consistency than most mineral sunscreens, so it's easy to spread and rub into your face and a little goes a long way.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is a really nice sunscreen! Does NOT leave a cast at all! It is a little difficult to rub in, but not a deal breaker. At first it feels like one of those moisturizers that make your face sweat, but that feeling goes away after I did my make up. After my 9 hour shift my make up actually stayed better than it usually does, but had a bit of a glow to it. I like it. I'm more dry than oily. I'm sooo upset because it has coconut oil, which is comedogenic (clogs pores). This broke me out and I'm not even that sensitive. So disappointing and super surprising this brand would add this as an ingredient. Mad Hippie, please remove this!